1000 word Writing , writing homework help
Do not Bid if bidding more than $20 as my previous papers will be provided for you to combine into one final writing paper.
No Grammar Errors, No Plagiarism (Will check before acceptation)
Write A 1,050-word comprehensive paper.
A comprehensive paper should incorporate concepts from your previous coursework including but not limited to: The Continuing Academic Success Thesis/Outline, Critical Thinking/Ethics Inventory, and the Sources Assignments. (Once selected, I will provide my previous papers)
Use the Week 5 Final Paper Student Template provided to assist in your paper.
The final paper’s focus is to help you share what you learned throughout your studies in this class, including how you will apply this knowledge to take responsibility for your success in your education and your career.
Include the following concepts and ideas in your final paper:
- Create an opening statement or thesis, developing a core theme for your paper (i.e., Continuing Academic Success).
- Include at least one educational goal and one career goal, and discuss how setting goals can lead to greater educational and career success.
- Consider how the writing process discussed in this class can help you advance in your education and your career.
- Share an example of how the information from your Ethical Lens Inventory can help you make better decisions and how this impacts your educational and career success.
- Elaborate on the steps you will take to improve your critical-thinking skills to help you advance academically. Use the critical thinking information you explored in this class.
- Highlight the university resources you will use to ensure academic success, and also consider the benefits and challenges of working with outside sources.
- As you conclude the paper, feel free to include any other important lessons you learned in this course and summarize.
The paper format should include the following:
- An introduction
- A body incorporating the ideas below, as well as a minimum of three properly cited and referenced sources from the University Library
- A conclusion
- A reference page