1. Robbery, Burglary, and Theft” Please respond to the following:
- Compare and contrast the fundamental similarities and differences among robbery, burglary, and larceny. Provide one (1) example of each crime to support your response.
- Select one (1) crime that you discussed in Part 1 of this discussion. Next, identify at least two (2) challenges with investigating the crime you selected and recommend at least one (1) step that law enforcement departments can take in order to improve investigation of the crime. Provide a rationale to support your response.
2. Changing Trends in Suicide” Please respond to the following:
- Based on Chapter 10 of the textbook, examine three (3) types of suicide then compare and contrast these three (3) suicide types. Next, determine whether criminalization of suicide would be a reasonable social control to prevent suicide. Provide support for your position.
- Propose three (3) instances when experts would consider suicide a “mental illness” versus a simple “intentional act”. Next, discussion the significance of determining when suicide would be considered a “mental illness” versus a simple “intentional act.” Support your respo