Senior leadership at Matrix are requesting an executive summary from human resources that will help them understand the need for a new performance appraisal system and the details associated with developing this process. This must be written in a manner that does not initially overwhelm the senior leaders at Matrix. You must gain their “buy in” to the need for developing a new performance appraisal system and demonstrate the value that will be gained for the organization.
As the leader of this project for human resources, you will be required to prepare the executive summary that will include the following information:
- The purpose and value of a performance appraisal system
- The components associated with the development of this system as well the criticality of job analyses and accurate job descriptions.
- The accountabilities associated with a performance appraisal system
- The advantages and disadvantages of performance appraisal systems
- The primary advantages of a new performance appraisal system to Matrix