850-words in length. Should conform to APA style, 6th edition.
no plagiarize, spell check, and check your grammar. Please use the three references below. Be mindful of grammar.
Select one published article from any of the online databases listed in the Library that presents research on any type of diversity issue discussed in Chapter 5 of the required text. Some examples are racial, ethnic, gender, sexual orientation, or generational diversity in groups.
Your assignment for this week is to summarize and evaluate the main points or theses of the article. Specifically:
- Summarize the article and its main point(s) or argument(s).
- Identify the methodology and design (example: qualitative and phenomenological) of the research undertaken or put forth.
- State and discuss the implications and meaning of the results.
- Provide your evaluation of the study, critiquing its findings and, if relevant, stating and defending your position on the issue.
- Explain how the research study could be improved or what you might have done differently and why.
- Explain how this research expands the knowledge base on diversity and groups.
Explain how this research relates to what we are learning in class
Adams, K., & Galanes, G. (2017). Communicating in groups: Application and skills (10th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill
Chapter 5: Becoming a Group
Chapter 6: Working with Diversity in the Small Group
Bennett, F., & Sung, S. (2014). Money matters: using qualitative research for policy influencing on gender and welfare reform. Innovation: The European Journal of Social Sciences, 27(1), 5–19. https://doi-org.proxy-library.ashford.edu/10.1080/…
Lisowska, E. (2009). Gender diversity in the workplace. Kobieta i Biznes, (1-4), 42-46. Retrieved from https://search-proquest-com.proxy-library.ashford….