- Review the resources on using the Kaltura Media Uploader page, which is located on the course navigation menu.
- Review the Service Learning Strategy Project requirements and rubric for this component.
Using Kaltura, create a presentation for a stakeholder group of your choosing. The presentation or “pitch” may be to any group you feel appropriate for your Service Learning Strategy Project Plan. This may encompass a presentation to any of the following:
- A community partner to gain their participation
- Parents to get buy-in for their students’ participation
- Administrators or the school board to gain funding or support for the project
- Any other stakeholders you deem necessary
The screencast should include (but is not limited to) the following:
- 10 slides
- Project description and rationale
- Stakeholder role
- Assets and materials provided by the school
- Any requests made of the stakeholder
- How feedback or requests from stakeholders will be integrated into the project plan
- At least two benefits to the stakeholder if they agree to participate
Post the link your pitch/presentation.