1.Bullying and Middle Generation Issues
1. Explain what bullying means to you? How would you describe a bully and a victim of bullying? What treatment options or prevention methods are available for bullying?
2. Discuss the impact on a family when a middle generation parent is caring for a child and an aging parent.
Identify the four types of nontraditional families. Select one type of a nontraditional family and discuss if this family structure will affect the children’s psychological health.
3. Child maltreatment & the Foster Care system
1. Which cause of child maltreatment are most difficult to address? Which ones are most amenable to intervention?
2. What is foster care? What are its strengths and weaknesses? What changes would you propose to improve the system?