Read Closing Case One at the end of Chapter 8, Zappos Is Passionate for Customers, and answer Questions 2 and 6:
2. Explain CRM and why Zappos would benefit from the implementation of a CRM system.
6. Argue for or against the following statement: “In the electronic age, customer relationships are more important than ever, and Zappos provides the new benchmark that all corporations should follow.”
General guidelines for all class discussions:
- You are responsible to post, at minimum, at least three times (including your original introduction) to the Discussion area for the Introduction Discussion Forum. More posts are welcome and encouraged.
- Post a thorough, grammatically sound response that pertains to the course material by 11:59 PM on Thursday, April 12.
- You are required to respond to at least two of your classmate’s original posts. They are to be thought provoking responses. In other words, your reply needs to be more detailed than “Great job,” or “I like what you said here.” Responses are due by 11:59 PM on Sunday, April 15.
- It is critical that you are forthright and genuine with your opinions when it comes to participating in our class discussions. However, it is essential that you tie your opinions into the literature and substance of the topics being covered within the class for that particular week. In other words, your responses should allude to, and suggest a sort of understanding/comprehension of the material being covered in class for that period of time.
- Supplement the textbook information with at least one other source.
- Do not use the following sources:
- Wikipedia – no wiki pages at all.
- Yahoo Answers
- A website can only be used once per chapter, which means if another student uses a website you must find another.
- Follow APA Guidelines.
- Make sure to cite all sources appropriately. (Don’t forget to use quotation marks.)
- If the work is plagiarized, your grade will be a 0.
- Remember if what you write is not your words, thoughts, or ideas you must cite the source and quote appropriately.
- If classmates post to your original discussion, it is important that you respond to their postings.