Christianity and Buddhism are both fundamentally focused on alleviating suffering in the world through compassion, and both religions have a rich artistic and cultural production reflecting this idea. Using either religious writings or artworks (or both), explore the ways these two traditions are similar and in what ways they differ.
I need exactly seven pages without the work cited.. double spaced..
A Few Things to Check on Your Paper
- Make sure your introduction clearly lays out what you will be arguing.
- Indent your paragraphs.
- Avoid the use of personal pronouns in your essay.
- Be sure to use transitional sentences to get from one paragraph to the next.
- Check for run-on sentences that need to be broken up into smaller units.
- Break up long blocks of text into smaller paragraphs.
- Remember to cite your sources as you use them throughout your paper.
- Place any footnotes you have at the end of the sentence.
- Number your pages.
- Make a point of proofreading through your paper when you are done to catch any errors you may have accidentally overlooked.
- Remove any spaces between your paragraphs
- 7 pages means 7 pages
- For footnote formatting, please visit the following website: http://www.oberlin.edu/faculty/svolk/citation.htm