Review “Comprehensive Assessment Plan Benchmark Assessment and Rubric” in preparation for completing the Benchmark Assessment. All coursework will inform this assignment.
Comprehensive Assessment Plan
Use the “Class Profile” and select a grade level (1-8) for the class. Next, select English Language Arts or Mathematics as the content area you will be working with for this assignment. Based on the grade and content area you selected, choose a Common Core strand, cluster, and set of standards. From this information, you will create a comprehensive assessment plan.
In creating the assessment plan, include an introduction that provides a short summary of a unit of study to contextualize your assessments. Include:
- Learning targets/objectives that are aligned with your standards and consistent with the unit of study you have summarized.
- Academic language for the unit of study, including key vocabulary, form, and function.
- An informal, formative pre-assessment.
In addition, provide a table of specifications using either the DOK model or Bloom’s Taxonomy model.
Consistent and aligned with these items, create a summative assessment that consists of:
- Directions for the student.
- Three short answer response items that require the use of varied cognitive skills.
- Fifteen multiple choice questions that require the use of varied cognitive skills.
- One restricted response essay that requires extended or critical thinking.
- Modified short answer response items and multiple choice items for a student on an IEP related to a learning disability.
Next, create the following to accompany your summative assessment:
- An analytic scoring guide for the restricted response essay that describes the criteria and features to be scored.
- An answer key that includes answers for the short answer responses, answers for the multiple choice questions with explanations for each option, and a sample answer for the extended response essay.
- A separate answer key for the assessment items that were modified for the student on the IEP.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
About 4 pages
Use the link and login details to access the book
That’s for the assessment plan login is swatson password Happy06$