Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper comparing two juvenile diversion, intervention, or prevention programs operating in your city or state. Include the following in your paper:
Please Not: You only need to choose 1 out of the three (diversion, intervention, prevention) topics. However, which ever topic you choose you must compare two different programs of the same program. For example: If you decide on “prevention” you must choose two different prevention programs for that topic and nothing more. All bullet points must be addressed, this is imperative. Lastly, Please ensure original work is performed, with the exception of Properly cited “In-Text” sources along with a reference page with sources used.
- How do the programs work to reduce juvenile crime?
- What are the programs’ major goals, objectives, and core beliefs?
- How do community-based programs address issues related to juvenile gang violence?
- What is the role of law enforcement in the programs?
- Who are the key participants in these programs?
- What services do they provide to juveniles?
- Which of the two programs is more effective at reducing juvenile crime? Why?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.