review this week’s Learning Resources concerning disruptive technology and disruptive innovation. Read the case study “The Rise and Fall of Netflix: What Happened and Where Will It Go From Here?” and consider Netflix’s role as a disruptive innovation or technology that is now being threatened by the disruptive technology of its competitors. Netflix’s leaders are facing many challenges as they consider the global market. Put yourself in the intern Chris’s position, and think about how you, as a global change agent, would advise the company’s leaders.
- Summarize the challenges Netflix is facing, as detailed in the case study.
- Evaluate whether disruptive technology has a primarily positive or negative impact on Netflix’s challenges. Provide a rationale.
- In line with your argument, identify whom disruptive technology benefits and whom it adversely affects.
- Develop two strategies for either surviving or taking advantage of disruptive technology.
- Support your post with data and information from the Learning Resources and at least one peer-reviewed article or journal of your choice.
Be sure to support your work with a minimum of two specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and one or more additional scholarly sources. ONE PAGE!