For this assignment, the student will select one of the following articles:
Engstrom, A. & Soderberg, S. (2011). Transition as experienced by close relatives of people with traumatic brain injury. American Journal of Neuroscience Nursing, 43
Grogan, A. &Timmins, F. (2010). Patients’ perceptions of information and support received from the nurse specialist during HCV treatment. Journal of Clinical Nursing,
Quantitative or qualitative and complete a critique utilizing the American Nurses Association (ANA) Framework for How to Read and Critique a Research Study. This is a
narrative, scholarly paper which means that strict adherence to APA 6th edition is imperative.
PAPER TO BE SUBMITED TO TURNITIN FOR DETECTION OF PLAGIARISM.
For this assignment, develop a scholarly paper that addresses the following criteria:
1. Critique the selected article using section one (1), a-n of the ANA Framework for How to Read and Critique a Research Study posted in the Weekly Guide/Week 7.
2. Provide a rationale for the responses to the questions supporting the conclusions about the chosen article.
3. Include level 1 and level 2 headings to organize the paper.
4. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, supporting paragraphs, a conclusion, and a reference page.
5. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’).
6. The scholarly paper should be five (5) to six (6) pages excluding the title and reference pages.
7. Include a minimum of five (5) references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals to support the paper. One reference may be the textbook. References should
be from scholarly peer-reviewed journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
8. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, introductory paragraph, purpose statement a reference page, and in-text citations).
9. Submit the assignment to TurnitinDirect prior to the final submission to the assignment drop box by the posted due date. Please be sure to review the originality
report and make any needed changes prior to submitting to the assignment drop box.
10. Submit to the assignment drop box by the posted due date.