- What types of ethical issues can develop in an advocacy setting?
- Why is confidentiality so important, and how does it work in a setting with individuals under 18 years old? What are some “limits of confidentiality” when working with families and youth?
- What does it mean to be a mandated reporter of abuse?
- What process might you use to make ethical decisions in your role as a youth and family advocate?
- How do you deal with poor ethical decisions by co-workers and supervisors in the workplace? What consequences could come of behaving in an unethical manner?
https://nursingresearcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/log2-300x75.png 0 0 Lara https://nursingresearcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/log2-300x75.png Lara2021-08-06 21:43:162021-08-06 21:43:16ethical issues can develop in an advocacy setting, writing homework help