After you read Module7_DB5_Instructions, then read the Case_DB5.pdf before to start on the discussion board post assignment.
Module 5 Discussion Board 4 Post Below.
In the case, “Singapore Air: Changing to Stay Ahead,” you discover that Singapore Airlines (SIA) has been ranked as the best airline in both independent and customer surveys for nearly 3 decades. It serves as a model of a continuously changing organization – continually modernizing, stretching, and serving customers in ways that
stimulate strong loyalty and brand equity. It has been a leader of change in its industry, while maintaining a lot of consistency as well. As you reflect on the continuous nature of change in every area of the company respond to the following prompts as you prepare your DB thread for this assignment:
1.What have been SIA’s main ingredients of success?
2. How has their success become vulnerable? Why is it difficult to maintain a leadership position of a company like SIA and continuously improve?
3.What do world class organizations need to do to improve and change continuously?
The rubric states the following:
0 to 15 points
1. All key components of the Discussion Board Forum prompt are addressed in the thread.
0 to 35 points
Major points are supported by the following:
1. Reading & Study materials;
2. Pertinent, conceptual, or personal examples;
3. Thoughtful analysis (considering assumptions, analyzing implications, and comparing/contrasting concepts);
4. Citations in current APA format; and 550 words minimum
5. Integration of at least 2 peer-reviewed articles not from the readings