Locate and select a job description from SHRM’s HR Jobs (Links to an external site.) and address the following items.
- Explain how and where you would let potential applicants know that this job is available, other than this site.
- Describe what kinds of information you would want applicants to provide in their resumes and cover letters.
- Identify how you will use this information to screen applicants and determine that some are not eligible for further consideration.
- Explain what kinds of examinations or screening techniques are most appropriate for filling this position.
- Develop three interview questions specific to the requirements of this position.
Your paper must be comprehensive, and provide justification from the literature to substantiate your responses.
The Employee Recruitment and Selection paper
- Must be four to five complete double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.