The intervention paper you did on Diego I will send you that paper back and you can finish from that paper.
Based on the most severe outcome and highest possible risk, develop an intervention for the volunteer adolescent. Articulate the intervention in an APA paper including the following:
- Identify ways you will engage the youth and family in an intervention. List the cultural components/elements you would employ.
- Describe theoretical frameworks that would work best for this youth based on existing challenges and ages and stages of development and support it with literature.
- While there is no one-size-fits-all approach to interacting with individuals and families, list in order the necessary steps and possible timeframes would be required to successfully achieve the phases of the intervention you have developed.
- Briefly describe your SBIRT experience and discuss how your cultural lens was impacted as a result of this assignment exercise, explore, if would you do anything differently.
- The paper should be 4 – 5 pages in length and follow APA (6th Edition) formatting and style.
The paper should include:
Genogram -Final Reflection paper
- An analysis of your family genogram using one of the theories covered to critically examine the family issues that may affect your professional use of self in practice and your (and/or family members’) social and psychological functioning.
- An explanation of why you chose this theory.
- A discussion of the family patterns or issues you’d like to explore more thoroughly.
- A plan to address these so that they don’t inhibit you effective work with families as a social worker.
- Revisit your self-awareness discussion from your initial reflection and comment on which pieces of that awareness has changed through the course.
Self-awareness can be assessed in terms of your own ethnic self-identification, cultural socialization and accompanying biases, understanding of the values patterns and worldviews of yourself and other culturally diverse populations, especially Hispanic families, etc.
The paper should be between 2 and 3 double-spaced pages, not including title page or references, and must be in correct APA style and free of grammar and spelling errors. I will send you my family geno paper also for you to look at.