Lara2021-10-24 18:55:092021-10-24 18:55:09James College About Racism Knowledge Peer Responds
Drawing from your peer’s video recordings, record approximately a 1-2 minute video response to at least two of your peers. Each reply must be a separate video recording.
- paced well is approximately 250 words. You are encouraged to rehearse your script prior to recording it in VT.
- Use APA style citations to reference readings discussed in your video discussion. These references can be from both the assigned readings and outside sources.
- Demonstrate analysis of peer video discussions
- Extend meaningful discussion by building on previous video recordings
- Ask questions or show examples to extend the discussion further using critical thinking skills.
- Use practice examples or literary references to enrich your response content.
- Hear are the questions.
- You can put both peer responds on the same page.
< a href ="/order">