Chapter 4 Entrepreneurial Challenge
Read and Complete Chapter 4 Entrepreneurial Challenge (page 164): BUILD YOUR OWN BUSINESS. You will complete these assignments for each chapter throughout the semester and put together a final report at the end of the semester.
Write an analysis addressing the following:
- As you are cleaning your business, you find a 30 gigabyte thumb drive and you know that it probably belongs to one of your valuable customers and contains their sensitive information. What do you do? What security concerns are associated with the thumb drive? How could information security policies or an information security plan help your business with their type of situation?
- Create an information security plan for your company.
Instructions for your submission:
- Open the Word document from your previous submission:”Entrepreneurial Challenge-YourName”.
- You will be using this document throughout the semester.
- Make any requested changes from feedback received in previous weeks
- Add a bold heading titled: Chapter 4: Ethics and Information Security
- Follow the formatting requirements below
- Be sure your analysis is clear and organized.
- Change the Footer on the Word document to: Left (Your Name), Middle (Page number), Right(semester, year).
- Submit “Entrepreneurial Challenge-YourName” prior to the due date and time.
- Times New Roman, 12 point font
- One-inch margins (indent first line of paragraphs 1/2-inch)
- Double spaced (no extra spacing before or after paragraphs)
- Correct spelling and punctuation
- Complete sentences