You will need to complete the following:
1. Develop an Incident Response Policy for ACME Company that will be used as your reference for your evaluation of this potential data incident (this is an attachment that should be included in your paper and referenced in your presentation).
2.Upon developing ACME Company’s Incident Response Policy, evaluate the incident described above:(Research Paper)
- Summarize the data incident and potential level of risk, include why?
- Upon identifying the types of data that could potentially be impacted and what laws/regulations could be in violation of non-compliance if this data was breached
- Develop your action plan to evaluate this data incident (include your rationale for why the steps were necessary)
- Describe how the Incident Response Policy supported your actions
- Identify any issues that made the evaluation more difficult
- Identify areas of future risk mitigation actions should a similar incident occur (look at the gaps or issues with this scenario)
- Close the incident (NOTE: The outcome of the incident did not surface any major risks or data breach to the company but it took the evaluation to get to this conclusion)
Note/Imp: This presentation must be supported by the research paper.
Please note the following criteria:
- Research Paper must be in APA Style
- Research Paper must have at least 5 works cited of which 2 must be peer reviewed works/articles (note your book can be included as a reference)
- Must be at least 6 double-spaced pages with standard 1 inch margins.
- The Policy will be an Attachment and not count toward the 6 Page requirement
- Graphs, illustrations and spreadsheets are allowed, but will not count toward the 6 Page requirement
- Total report should be 4-6pages