POLI142K San Diego Ability of Small States to Survive Wars Discussion
Format Use standard formatting (points will be deducted otherwise):
• Double spacing,
• 11 or 12-point font (e.g. Times, or Helvetica)
• 1 inch margins,
• No more than 1 inch of space dedicated to title and header (you only need to include your name, and title of the prompt that you are responding to in the title/header),
• No extraneous space between paragraphs or headers.
Citation Cite lecture and class readings where appropriate (points will be deducted otherwise):
• Include a bibliography page at the end of your paper,
• Include in-text citations throughout the paper,
• You may use any standard citation style, (MLA, APA, Chicago, etc.),
• Please do not use outside sources,
• Extensive amount of footnotes is not encouraged
• Please do not copy/paste lecture notes into the text of your response. Please do not simply paraphrase the lecture notes or the book.
• Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
Please do not include pictures, charts, or figures in your responses. Please do not copy/paste lecture notes into the text of your response.