Principle of Net Neutrality Articles Summary
Read four (4) academically reviewed articles on Net Neutrality and complete the following activities:
(Wikipedia articles will not be accepted. Professor may check originality of all posts. Avoid copy-and-paste.
1.Summarize all four (4) articles in 300 words or more. Please use your own words. No copy-and-paste
2.Base on your article review and the assigned reading, discuss how net neutrality will affect data networks and the availability of information to businesses. Do you believe net neutrality will lead to IT efficiency? Why or why not?
Please use APA throughout.
Please note that initial post not completed on the due date will receive zero grade. See class syllabus for late assignment policies. Review posting/discussion requirements.
Read and respond to at least two (2) of your classmates’ posts. In your response to your classmates, consider comparing your articles to those of your classmates. Below are additional suggestions on how to respond to your classmates’ discussions:
· Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence or research.
· Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
· Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research.
· Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
· Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
· Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.