Supporting Families with Autonomy Seeking Youngsters
Supporting Families with Autonomy – Seeking Youngsters
- Erikson’s Stages of Psychosocial Development
- The Case of Brain Science and Guided Play
- Outdoor Play is Essential to the Whole Child Development
- The Importance of Play (Links to an external site.)
- Stages of Play in Early Childhood (Creative Commons) (Links to an external site.)
Use the data from Module 4 and 5 to complete this week’s activity. You are going to create a one page parent-newsletter describing the different types of play, why they are important, and how they support the development of critical skills children will need later in life. You can create your newsletter using microsoft word, powerpoint, publisher, etc. Use last week’s Wiki to develop and FAQs section. Your FAQ section must include at least three questions and answers.