Formatting Requirements for the Summary Assignment
*If all of the below mentioned requirements are not met this will result in a loss of points on the summary assignment.
1. The summary assignment must be between 5 to 10 pages in length. Cover and reference pages do not count toward this page requirement.
2. The assignment must be double-spaced.
3. The assignment should be formatted with 1-inch margins and 12-point font (Times New Roman is recommended).
4. Each summary assignment must reference at least 10 peer-reviewed articles in the summary. Only peer-reviewed articles found in academic journals can be used as references. Magazine articles, newspaper articles, Wikipedia pages, and other non-academic content will not count as references.
5. All articles must be listed on the last page of the summary assignment in alphabetical order and APA format.
ALL peer-reviewed articles must be cited !! DO NOT I repeat DO NOT PLAGRIZE!!!!!!