View a “Teacher Time” video from 8 options (see list below; do not choose a video about challenging behavior, problem-solving, or coaching). You will choose one, watch it, and answer some questions about the video. Links to each video are provided below.
If the individual video links do not work, Click the following link to access the Teacher Time videos (or enter NCQTL Teacher Time into a search engine):http://eclkc.ohs.acf.hhs.gov/hslc/tta-system/teaching/development/teacher-time-webinars.html (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
Choose ONE of the following, watch it, and answer questions:
- Adventures in Nature http://eclkc.vzaar.me/5149132 (Links to an external site.)
- Preschool Math http://eclkc.vzaar.me/5155646 (Links to an external site.)
- Art & Storybooks http://vzaar.com/videos/4502156 (Links to an external site.)
- Learning by Building http://vzaar.com/videos/4501932 (Links to an external site.)
- Beyond Sink and Float http://vzaar.com/videos/4501656 (Links to an external site.)
- More than Fun and Games http://vzaar.com/videos/4501523 (Links to an external site.)
- When Children Ask Why http://vzaar.com/videos/4501352 (Links to an external site.)
- Click, Zoom, Buzz. http://vzaar.com/videos/4501351 (Links to an external site.)
Respond to the following questions after you watch the video
- List one strategy teachers use to teach this content (Read previous posts and provide a different strategy. The goal is to create a list).
- Describe one message from the video that surprised you or that you found especially helpful or relevant.
- Integrate the DEC Recommended Practices with what you learned about content area learning. Focus on Environments, Instruction, and Interaction. Provide one example of what it might look like to use a DEC Recommended Practice in the content area you viewed.