What Cultural Themes Teach Us About Diversity?, writing assignment help
Given the recurring themes of being torn between two cultures, writing against stereotypes, and negotiating racial tensions that have surfaced for authors throughout this course, so what do these stories about the struggles of coming to America to find a place amidst two cultures teach us about diversity?
A sample thesis (which you are free to use) might be:
- Minority writers: A, B, and C, write against stereotypes, cross-cultural issues, and the importance of diversity in America.
- Minority writers through their shared stories about living cross-culturally and being impacted by stereotypes highlight the importance of celebrating diversity as seen in the writings of A, B, and C.
Remember that a theme in a piece of fiction is its view about life and how people behave. We might ask ourselves: what do the characters, action, plot, setting and conflicts in this piece show us?
Please respond in a five-paragraph APA essay format with quotes, proper in-text citations, and references.
Please be sure to include the following in your assignment submission:
- Write a formal, 5-paragraph essay in APA format, including a cover page, in response to this question.Base your answer on your own observations and support your assertions quoting from your assigned readings.
- Read the assigned readings from the Asian American Literature sections. Highlight quotes, summarize, or paraphrase from this week’s readings and be sure to include an in-text citation in proper APA format (Author, year, p. X).
- We must include three quotes from our readings. When we discuss literature, it is all about the words before us. They are ours to consider and reflect on. You will want to make a strong assertion and prove it, or support it, by quoting from the readings. Include three quotes in our essay.
- Create a strong thesis for your essay. A thesis states shares the Author, Title of the piece being explored, and a strong assertion, and ideally will share key discussion points.
- Be sure to include an APA reference page. For complete instructions on APA, see your college Online Library, which you can access through the Resources tab.