- New Content: Overview of Network and Existing Security (Week 1)
- Select an organization as the target for the analysis and plan that will be created.
- Provide an overview of the existing network architecture, including the following:
- Description of the network
- The topology
- Protocols allowed
- Connectivity methods
- Network equipment
- Number of routers, switches, and any other network equipment, such as VPN concentrators, proxies, etc.
- A summary of the current security devices in use on the network
- List the type of device, the vendor, and provide a brief description of how the device is used
** With references
https://nursingresearcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/log2-300x75.png 0 0 Lara https://nursingresearcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/log2-300x75.png Lara2021-10-08 03:09:222021-10-08 03:09:22What is network security?