Some questions you might think about:
- Where was your furniture made? Where did you buy it?
- We know, for the most part, who makes iPhones and Kindle Fires and Androids, so don’t post about your electronic gadgets.
- Where did you get the clothes you are wearing and who made them?
- Think small as well—what about your shampoo? Your razor? Stationery items like pens, paper, notebooks and so on.
- If you have children, who made their toys? Or if you’re a child at heart, who made your toys?
- What about the food in your cupboard or refrigerator? Could your organic fruit juice actually be a subsidiary of Coca-Cola? If it’s Odwalla, it sure is! But if you’re drinking Nantucket Nectars, you’re supporting the Dr. Pepper Snapple Group. Do you have any cereal in the house? You may be interested not only in what company produces it, but where they get their grains. Are they purchasing from Monsanto? Where did you get your groceries? Do you know who actually owns Trader Joe’s?
- If you’re a drinker . . . did you know Budweiser is owned by a Belgian TNC? Did you know that Maker’s Mark Kentucky Bourbon is owned by a French conglomerate?
- How many products in the frozen foods section of the grocery store do you think are sold by Nestle?
Your initial post should be 200-300 words.