Mini Management Plan (Week 5)
ATTN: TUTORS, I WILL NOT NEGOTIATE ON THIS PRICE, AND I WILL NOT SELECT TUTORS WITH A HIGH LEVEL OF NEGATIVE REVIEWS!
A management plan is a model that demonstrates how an organization operates on a day-to-day basis as well as over the long run. A management plan is a report that includes numerous sections that cover various aspects of the business.
In this assignment students will take the role of the Vice President of Operation creating a mini-management plan that focuses on those aspects of the business related to planning and organizing. As Vice President of Operations, Joseph Jackson, the leader of Cyber Software, Inc., has asked you to help him solve his organizational problems. This mini-management plan is a professionally written document that will be given to Joseph Jackson. In writing the plan, you must use the terminology learned in the course. Since Joe Jackson is quite knowledgeable, you are not defining terms using a dictionary but you will explain and describe concepts and ideas so Joseph Jackson understands what you mean, why the ideas are important to the business and how to implement the proposed plan. The plan is not one in which the Vice President of Operations tells Joseph Jackson that he should do this or do that or he needs to or will do this or do that but one that is presented in an action-oriented manner. Students are expected to make connections between the facts of the case study and concepts, theories, and ideas presented in the course readings.
The mini-management plan will structure the entire company and will cover Joseph Jackson’s organization’s mission, vision, structure and culture.
Students will read the case study provided and respond to the following requirements.
Resources that will help you develop the mini-management plan:
How to Make a Management Plan
Management Plan Example
Required Elements to Include in the Management Plan:
- Provide a brief management history of Cyber Software, Inc.;
- Help Joe Jackson by proposing a new mission statement and vision statement that align with what Joseph Jackson now envisions for his company;
- Explain why the new mission statement and vision statement are appropriate for Cyber Software, Inc.;
- Discuss other aspects of the planning phase that impacts Cyber Software, Inc.;
- Create an organizational structure that aligns with the vision of Joseph Jackson
- Structure the entire company;
- Explain why the structure is the most appropriate structure for Cyber Software, Inc.;
- Discuss why other structures are not appropriate;
- Illustrate the new structure with an organizational chart with names, job titles, and direct reports. Be creative but make sure the jobs fit into the allotted budget;
- Create an organizational culture that aligns with the vision of Joseph Jackson and his new organization structure;
- Explain how the new organizational structure and culture affect the planning and organizing facet of Joe’s business and prevent future mishaps;
- Use at least four references from the course material and at least three outside resources.
Required Formatting of the Management Plan:
- This mini-management plan should be presented in a professional manner using single space, double-spaced between paragraphs.
- 5-7 pages in length excluding the title page, diagrams, and reference page.
- Title page with your name, the course name, the date, and the instructor’s name.
- Use headings;
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes other than in identifying the mission statement and vision statement.
- In citing sources, the page number/paragraph of the cited source must be provided;
- Write in the third person;
- Submit paper in the Assignment Folder.