1. Introduction and Literature Review: Briefly describe your chosen crime topic and mini literature review including major findings (think predictors) in the area with citations of studies that can support the findings after each.
2. Theory: Briefly describe the theory you will use and how it explains or applies to the predictors identified in the research on your crime topic. Again you will need to provide citations for the theory.
3. Policy: outline policy recommendations based on the research and the theory discussed above. The policy does not need to be extremely detailed at this stage, however, it should provide the basics ( e.g, who will be targeted, what behavior will be targeted and with what goal, and which organizations will implement the policy and how.)
4. Abstract or executive summary added at the beginning. Abstract should be about a half a page in length and provide the reader with information regarding the crime (e.g summary or conclusion of the literature interview )
5. Conclusion: should be half of a page and it should summarize the main points
6. References: APA Format , 10 academic references
DO NOT PLAGIARIZE, WILL BE SUBMITTIG PAPER TO TURN IT IN. COM