Learn and Teach
In this task, you will learn about this subject and then teach it to a friend.
What kind of technology is used on screens that you can see in broad daylight and how does it work?
- Read the prompt carefully and research an answer
- Try explaining the concept verbally to someone to see if your explanation is clear
- Write an explanation of the concept as if it were an email to a friend
- Cover all the questions asked in the prompt. Your best bet is to start a paragraph for each part of the prompt and lead with what that part of the prompt asks.
- Write at least 300 words
- Include at least two sources (one that is not Wikipedia) at the end of the email. A URL and title is all that is needed for the source.