Follow these instructions:
- Introduction: Explain your location in the Water Simulation (Watopia, Flowdia, or Desertia) and how this location affected your water availability. How did you feel about being in this location?
- What was your role in your family group? What was the most challenging decision your family made during the simulation?
- Reflect on the discussion afterwards. Describe one or more comments by others that made you think about the topic differently or introduced you to new ideas. Be sure to not only describe the comments, but also to reflect on how your thinking was challenged or changed.
- Compare your experience in this simulation to one of the films/text for this course, in order to explain how this water simulation relates to the world water crisis. Be sure to cite the name of the film/text you select in your journal entry.
- Conclusion: How did this simulation impact your views on the world water crisis?
Be sure that you have checked the rubric below to make sure that your submission is complete and without errors.
My location was Flowdia, My role was Father, and Watercarrier to bring water back and forth the well.
Difficult situations: the mother got sick, the kids quit school to help
Point 4 I related to Tapped, a movie about bottled water plants.
THIS JOURNAL IS NOT FOR ME, IT IS FOR MY FRIEND, BUT HE DOESN’T HAVE STUDYPOOL