Using the six questions for examining a source’s reliability, discuss what sources you would use to decide on what to do about furthering your education. In no less than five paragraphs, compile a list of at least five reliable resources and give your explanation about why or how you know they are reliable.
- Is the author or source of information reputable ?
- What are the credentials of the author or source of information?
- Where and when was this information published?
- Does the author or source of information have anything to gain by promoting this information?
- Is the information presented in a logical way and supported by reputable and extensive research?
- Does more than one reputable source support the same information?