1. Please read all instructions for each question and answer using complete sentences, proper grammar, and give specific examples, rationales, etc. for each question as instructed.
2. Paraphrase information from resources used; do not use direct quotes.
3. Students may use notes, course textbooks, and other Canvas resources as needed to complete this exam. Students must work independently and not discuss or share any essay questions/information with other students, faculty, etc.
4. Please type your responses directly on the exam template. Proofread all work before submitting. Your work should reflect scholarly writing, thinking, and responses.
5. Use proper APA format when citing. See the information on our Canvas course Module 0.5 for more information. Remember: Use chapter author(s), year of publication, and page number(s).
a. Examples of how to format a paraphrased sentence with proper APA citation:
Â· According to Wexler (2016), a paraphrased source from a textbook should encompass ideas that relate to your theme for writing. (p. 132)
Â· Or your can do this: A paraphrased source from a textbook should encompass ideas that relate to your theme for writing. (Wexler, 2016, p. 132)
Â· NOTE: If you have an eBook, please let us know by putting a comment in Question #1. We will not count off if your version of eBook has different page numbers from the hard copy version.
6. Save your document as a Word document, please do not convert to pdf. Exams submitted in pdf format will not be accepted.
7. Upload your exam to Canvas by the due date and time. Late exam will receive 5 points deduction/day late.
8. UniCheck, a plagiarism software program, will be used to detect any issues related to plagiarism. Students caught plagiarizing or cheating will fail the exam and will be reported to the Judicial Affairs department for further investigation.
Attached is the Quiz template and grading rubric and instruction to follow. The quiz template first page contains the instruction.
The only resources to be used is the textbook. Attached is the PDF for the textbook containing each questions.