- Please read all instructions for each question and answer using complete sentences, proper grammar, and give specific examples, rationales, etc. for each question as instructed. If a question asks for a fully developed paragraph (3-5 full sentences) and you only write one sentence, you will lose points.
- Paraphrase information from resources used; do not use direct quotes.
- Use proper APA format when citing. Remember: Use chapter author(s), year of publication, and page number(s).s
- Examples of how to format a paraphrased sentence with proper APA citation:
- According to Wexler (2016), a paraphrased source from a textbook should encompass ideas that relate to your theme for writing.
- Or your can do this: A paraphrased source from a textbook should encompass ideas that relate to your them for writing. (Wexler, 2016)
- NOTE: If you have an eBook without page numbers, please let us know by putting a comment in Question #1. We will not count off is your version of eBook has the wrong page numbers from the hard copy version.
- Students may use notes, course textbooks, and other Canvas resources as needed to complete this essay quiz.
Attached is the Quiz template and grading rubric.
The only resources to be used is the textbook. Attached is pages related to each questions. Look at this headings as the way the documents are saved.
#1 – 09-17-55 pdf and #1b – 09-24-35
#2 – 10-26-22 pdf
#3 – 10-35-48 pdf
#4 – 10-37-28 pdf
#5 – 10-42-31 pdf
Textbook – Yoder-Wise, P. S. (2019). Leading and managing in nursing (7th Ed.) St. Louis:Elsevier, ISBN: 978-0-323-44913-7